Links to our newsletters for the 2016 seasons. Catch up on what you've missed! Click here to sign up to receive these straight to your inbox.
- Newsletter #1 - Special updates for 2016, including loyalty cards, credit cards, our referral program, shorter deadlines, the 100% club and Andrea's All Star Introduction.
- Newsletter #2 - Sheri's favorite recipe for preparing a Polyface Boston Butt and the history to why it is called a Boston Butt.
- Newsletter #3 - The Marvelous Pigness of Pigs (Joel's 10th Book), Credit cards, Sausage larders and Andrea's second All Star issue.
- Loyalty Card Terms - Special notice regarding our Loyalty card terms and conditions.
- Newsletter #4 - Larder Coaching and ways to save by buying in bulk.
- Newsletter #5 - Polyface Big Bad Burgers Recipe.
- Heritage Roosters - Special email regarding Heritage Roosters and why eating just 4 per year is sustainable!
- Newsletter #6 - BOGO Sales, Kethung! Sauces, On Farm news and Andrea's third issue of Polyface All Stars.
- Newsletter #7 - Pastured, Free Range and Cage-Free Eggs: Do you know the difference?
- Newsletter #8 - Polyface Roam Sticks, Holiday Turkeys, Loyalty Cards and Andrea's fourth issue of Polyface All Stars.
Join us for Special Events on the farm this season!
- Free Range Saturdays - Free admission, fun for the whole family, one per month April through September.
- Food Freedom Fundraiser - Food Freedom Fundraisers are a series of educational and entertaining gatherings for anyone who celebrates and appreciates freedom of choice in food and farming. They take place Friday-Sunday, August 19-21, 2016 in the scenic and historic Shenandoah Valley of Virginia.