*NEW Member Info*
Please read the following information carefully. Thank you!
HOW POLYFACE BUYING CLUBS WORK
- You place an order directly with Polyface via our online shopping cart. (There is no minimum order)
- We put your order together here at the farm.
- You meet us at a host home at the specified time and date. (Dates, times and location are set in advance for the whole year - see calendar for list of locations).
- You bring a check or cash and your cooler.
- We swap the meat from our cooler to yours and you take your products home to enjoy!
HOW A PICK UP WORKS:
- Arrive at your drop location at the appropriate time and pick up your invoice from Richard
- Tear off the bottom copy of your invoice (yellow) and give it to Richard with your check or cash
- Look at the bottom portion of your invoice, where it says "cooler"
- Find your appropriate cooler or bag (they will be in alphabetical order)
- Check to make sure your entire order of frozen products is there.
- Pick up your eggs, apple juice, books or ice cream
Please Note: You must be present or have someone representing you to receive your order. We will not leave it if no one is there to pay for it and pick it up. Also, we are on a very tight schedule - only 30 minutes at each stop - please do not be late. We cannot wait for you.
Our deadlines are firm please be sure your order is in on time! You will be unable to place an order for your location after the deadline.
Tip: Please read the newsletter we send out. It is our only method of communicating what is going on. You should find it most helpful in ordering. It also will keep you up on product availability and any specials we have.
Important: The total that you see on your order is not correct. It does not add in pounds, delivery or taxes. Please note that your total on the day of delivery may many more times than what you see at checkout.
Also: We are not set up to send out the final totals yet, so if you need to know your total before the day of delivery, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org the day before we come and we’ll be happy to give it to you.
POLYFACE BUYING CLUB PROTOCOL
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Delivery is a flat 28 cents per pound, regardless of order size.
- Delivery times and schedules are the same each time.
- Orders may be made via www.polyfaceyum.com.
- Order deadline is one week before the pick up day.
- You must be present at time of delivery or we will not leave your order (unless you have made prior arrangements).
- Refunds: You must check your order before leaving the drop site. Richard must initial our copy of the invoice with noted changes or mistakes. Any product spoiled AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY will be fully refunded. No refunds on cooked product.
- The standard customer price list is for retail by-the-piece products. Cheaper bulk buying however is available and encouraged. This includes split halves, halves and wholes of beef; halves and wholes of hogs.
- Seasonal fluctuations occur because Polyface is a farm, not a warehouse. You will not receive an item ordered if we are temporarily out of stock. If you are open to substitutions (i.e. sirloin tip roast for bottom roast; whole broilers for cut-up broilers; fresh ham roast for Boston Butt) let us know on the order and you stand a high chance of getting a fuller order. We encourage patrons to utilize naturally abundant items: sausage, ground beef, ham roasts, medium eggs, and nonbreast chicken parts. The whole animal must be used in order to be profitable.
- On-farm sales customers receive first priority from Polyface inventory; buying clubs are second, restaurants are third, and wholesale fourth.
- Transportation and profitability constraints require that each drop-off maintain a $1,000 sales average.
- Polyface gives a $10 product credit per verifiable and traceable referral. We depend on current patrons to bring others on board.
- All transactions are COD with check or cash.
- It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your address, phone number or email address.
- Polyface welcomes and encourages all buying club patrons to visit the farm and deepen this food relationship.
Upon check out you will be asked to agree to these terms. Please read the following information carefully:
If you agree to these terms, please continue checking out. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
- I understand that the total of my shopping cart is NOT the actual total of my order. Once the weight, shipping (28 cents/lb) and taxes (2.5%) have been added in, my total may be many times the amount shown.
- I may email Polyface at email@example.com the day before my delivery to get my actual total.
- I understand that Polyface only accepts cash or check upon the day of delivery.
- If I miss my appointment with Polyface and do not pick up my order, I will be charged a $20 restocking fee. All canceled orders must be given 48 hours notice.
- Lastly, I understand that if I do not receive an order confirmation, that my order has not been processed and is probably still in my shopping cart. There are several steps to placing an order and I will continue those steps until I have seen the "Your order is completed" page.