Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/rwboyer/webapps/polyfaceyumzen/buyingclubcommunity/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
How happy are you with the buying club drops as a whole?
Polyface Buying Club Community
May 22, 2017, 08:30:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How happy are you with the buying club drops as a whole?  (Read 8455 times)
Sheri Salatin
Administrator

View Profile
« on: November 19, 2010, 03:31:04 PM »

Which way would you answer this question?
Very Happy, Okay, Dissatisfied.

If you are dissatisfied, what are you reasons?  What could be done to make them better?
judithsmcguire@gmail.com

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 02:29:45 PM »

This year we had drops on both Memorial Day and 4th of July weekends.  If would be really nice if we didn't bear the brunt of having drops on the 3 day weekends when many of us travel.  Couldn't you mix up the drop sites a little bit to even out the burden?  I would have bought more if it were delivered on a different weekend. 
mommyjen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 02:59:12 PM »

Very happy.  I think the buying clubs are great and I am glad I have a chance to get great quality food!
cschriver

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 03:59:28 PM »

Very happy.

I appreciate that you bring the farm-fresh food to us, thank you!

I would also like to avoid at least one of the holiday weekends as a drop.

I like that the cooler identifiers are on the receipts, that makes it easy to find the food.

Thanks again for asking for feedback!
WendiMcD

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 06:14:26 AM »

I am very happy with the drops.  However, I think it would be WONDERFUL if we could somehow be notified when our order changes.  For example, there have been a couple of times where I ordered "x" amount of something and only received "y".  I completely understand how it works and am not complaining about only RECEIVING "y".  It's just that, it would be nice to know that I'm only going to GET "y" when I'm expecting "x".  Especially, since one of those times, I walked away from the drop with nothing (my bulk beef order was messed up).  That's tough, when I have to make arrangements to leave work early in order to make the drop.   I don't know if that's possible, but it would be nice, and since you are asking.......   Grin    I love Polyface!!
trista74

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 02:11:59 PM »

I picked up in Annapolis for most of the year and think that the location is just okay. There's not enough parking for all of the people who arrive at a given time, and everyone is rushed and stressed trying to get to their orders and get out of the way. The staff are great and very patient, and of course the food makes the hassle worthwhile. However, we switched to the Laurel location for future pickups because of the confines of the Annapolis pickup.
Sheri Salatin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2011, 09:04:11 AM »

posted by WendiMcD - "However, I think it would be WONDERFUL if we could somehow be notified when our order changes.  For example, there have been a couple of times where I ordered "x" amount of something and only received "y".  I completely understand how it works and am not complaining about only RECEIVING "y".  It's just that, it would be nice to know that I'm only going to GET "y" when I'm expecting "x"."

We are actually doing something about this.  We have hired a full-time inventory manager, Kristen Long to help us keep the freezers straight. Nothing will go in or out without her knowledge. We have also met with our butcher to get the bulk meat cutting instructions more precise so that we can better list what is in each box for you.
Keeping inventory up-to-date and accurate requires constant attention. The end of the year is usually the hardest for us, since there were so many variables throughout the months to that time.
Just wanted to let you all know that this is something that we are very much working on and aiming to do better Shocked)
Lone Shepherd

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2011, 08:28:42 PM »

I've been pretty happy with the pickups -- so far fairly smooth.

My only complaint would be the invoices.  For items which are ordered on a "each" basis (ie, whole chicken, beef short ribs, whatever) the invoice lists the total poundage and price per pound, but not the quantity.

So if I order 4 chickens, that's not reflected on the invoice -- just the total poundage is (unless I'm missing something).  So it's  hard to easily verify "yep, that's my whole order" by comparing the invoice to the bags/coolers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: