Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/rwboyer/webapps/polyfaceyumzen/buyingclubcommunity/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Can I change my delivery location?
Polyface Buying Club Community
August 21, 2017, 02:24:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I change my delivery location?  (Read 7092 times)
Sheri Salatin
Administrator

View Profile
« on: November 09, 2010, 09:33:12 AM »

I typically pick up at South Reston but I was wondering if for the last delivery of the year, would it be possible for me to pick up at Centreville?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 09:44:53 AM by Sheri Salatin » Logged
Sheri Salatin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 09:34:05 AM »

You may place orders and pick up wherever is convenient for you. Just choose that location upon checking out and mark your calendar because you will only receive pick up reminders for the list that you are subscribed to.

If you have already placed your order and need to change your pick up location. You can email Andrea - Andrea(at)polyfaceyum(dot)com to get your order moved to another location.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 08:10:43 AM by Sheri Salatin » Logged
Sheri Salatin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 01:50:16 PM »

If you want to receive the email pick up reminder for the location you have switched to - Go to www.polyfaceyum.com and click on the WELCOME! tab on the left side of the page. Sign up for the alternate site.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 08:10:21 AM by Sheri Salatin » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: