- You must spend $50 before tax to receive a punch. This is the Subtotal on your invoice.
- You can receive 1 punch for every $50 spent. If your order is $120, you will receive 2 punches.
- Order totals and punches are applied for each individual drop. We do not count anything over toward your next purchase.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer if your subtotal is less than $50. For instance, if you refer a friend, receive $10 off and your subtotal is now less than $50, you will not receive a punch. If you refer a friend and your subtotal is still over $50, you will receive a punch.
- Forgotten cards will not be punched the next time. You are welcome to ask for another card and start a second one, but we will not keep credit your account with a punch at another time.
- If we run out of loyalty cards at the pickup location, we will make a note on your invoice to send you another card with the appropriate punches for your next pick up.
- To redeem you must write the name that you use to place orders on the back of your card.
- Loyalty Cards are not redeemable for cash. It is only a credit placed on your account for subsequent orders.
- Buying Club Loyalty cards are only redeemable for orders placed on polyfaceyum.com. Not eligible for on farm pick up.
- Cannot be transferred to another person.
- No expiration date. Any unfinished cards will carry over year to year.
- Polyface reserves the right to revoke access to these loyalty cards at any time if deemed necessary.
TIP: Because our prices online are a reflection of an estimated total and our estimates include pounds, tax and delivery, we recommend that for each punch you wish to receive that you place an order for $10 more per $50 increment.
For instance, if you wish to be sure your order subtotal hits $50 for a punch at your pick up, we recommend that your online cart total be around $60. For two punches - $120 and so on.
Our weight estimates online are geared toward the highest poundage to help with sticker shock at the pick up. Keep this in mind if you are placing orders to save with the loyalty card program.